Second Generation Marathon Fishing Charter Captain
I was born and raised fishing. Grew up on the boat with my dad, and most of my local knowledge of fishing spots comes from decades spent fishing the Florida coast with him.
For the past 11 years, I’ve guided Florida fishing charters on the reefs, wreck fishing, and flats fishing. We always fish hard and make sure everyone has a great time. My specialty is sailfish and tarpon, but we catch sailfish, tarpon, tuna, grouper, cobia, dolphin, snappers, and any other fish you want to go after.
If you want help, I’ll be there to help every step of the way. You start out with some easy fish to catch, then move up to catching mutton, snappers, dolphin, and sailfish. I’ve helped fishermen go from struggling with yellow-tail to landing 30-pound barracudas.
Marathon Florida Tournament Champion
- International Tarpon Tournament Champion 3 years in a row
- Leon Shell Sailfish Tournament Champion
- McDonalds Tarpon Tournament Champion
- Tarponian Tournament Champion
- Bonefish International Tournament Champion